Assignments of the Midwest Jesuits - Fall/Winter 2018
Fr. Brian Lehane, SJ, has been appointed to ministry at St. John’s Jesuit High School & Academy in Toledo, Ohio. He was previously a teacher of theology at the University of Detroit Jesuit High School and Academy.
Fr. James McCann, SJ, has been named the director of campus ministry at the Georgetown University Law School. He was previously senior vice president at the Gregorian University Foundation.
Fr. Thomas Pipp, SJ, has been named the rector at the John Carroll University community. This is in addition to his role as director of Ignatian formation, mission, and identity at John Carroll University.
1. Fr. James Strzok, SJ, director of development for St. Peter Claver High School and St. Ignatius Preparatory School in Dodoma, Tanzania.
2. Fr. Kevin Flaherty, SJ, spiritual director and psychological counselor at the Center for Ignatian Spirituality in Lima, Peru.
3. José Camacho, SJ, first-year regent at Platano y Caco in Villhermosa, Tabasco, Mexico.
4. Fr. Charles Rodrigues, SJ, director of Vinayalaya Retreat House in Mumbai, India.
5. Fr. Robert Geisinger, SJ, promotor for justice for the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith in Rome, Italy.
August 21, 2018 – As we reckon with the Grand Jury report on sexual abuse by priests in Pennsylvania and the failures of bishops to protect the children entrusted to their care, our hearts and prayers—first and foremost—are with the victim-survivors.
December 1, 2018 — As members of the greater Ignatian family, we are blessed to have many prayer resources available to us. If you’re looking for something special for Advent, you may want to visit one of the following.